Save 20 % of the click price with CSS
More reach, clicks and sales for 20% less cost – how does it work? All Google Shopping ads in the EU require a Comparison Shopping Service (CSS), i.e. a price comparison portal, in order to be displayed. Google Shopping is itself a CSS, but it takes 20% of the budget as margin. This effectively leaves only 80% of your budget for your ads.
The solution: price comparison portals like Smarketer’s CSS partners. We waive the 20% margin – so your entire advertising budget flows into your ads. Thus, you have to pay less for a better ad position, are displayed more often on the first positions and thus get more clicks and customers.